O, The Oprah Magazine is an excellent monthly read for women that features articles on relationships, health, décor, home, and cooking. However, if for whatever reason, you decide that you no longer want to continue with your subscription, there are a number of ways to cancel depending on how you subscribed to it. Unfortunately, just like other magazines, the process is made a little complicated so pay attention to the detailed steps presented below.
Generally, you need the following details before you can proceed with the cancellation process:
- Your account or member number (found on the mailing label)
- Subscription expiration date (also listed on the mailing label)
- Your full name (use the one indicated on the mailing label, just in case there are typos or you used a different name)
- Your mailing address (including the ZIP code)
- Your contact details (phone or email address)
- Your Date of Birth
- Your username and password (for online cancellation and cancellation through a third party service)
If you got your subscription online, unsubscribing is similarly done online. If you subscribed to the magazine via mail, you can cancel it via mail but you can also do it online.
Oprah Magazine Cancellation Mail Adress for Cancellation
Here are the steps to take:
- To cancel your subscription by mail, you have to wait for your monthly invoice to arrive. The invoice is a very important part of this process.
- Once you have your invoice write, “Cancel” on it.
- Take a picture of the invoice with the word “Cancel” written on it. You can also take a video of you writing “Cancel” on the invoice. You need to do this to serve as your evidence in case the cancellation fails to get processed.
- After you write “Cancel” on the invoice, return it to the envelope and mail everything to the following address:
O, The Oprah Magazine
P.O. Box 6000 Harlan, IA 51593
- Once the returned mail reaches The Oprah Magazine office, your subscription shall have been cancelled and a refund will be issued if the company still owes you undelivered copies.
- Even after the cancellation is successfully processed, it is possible that you may continue receiving bills. Just ignore these bills or contact The Oprah Magazine office or third party from whom you bought the subscription for clarification.
O, The Oprah Magazine Online Cancellation
Here are the steps to take:
- To start, you need go to the following page https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/OPR/OPR_ext_cancel_save.jsp?cds_mag_code=OPR&cds_to_id=cancel You do not have to worry if this URL is not a sub-page of Oprah.com or the official “O, The Oprah Magazine” website.
- You will be asked why you are unsubscribing as shown below. Two links will be given: “Price or Service” and “Any other reason.” Click on “Any other reason.”
- Again, you will be asked to verify if you really want to cancel your subscription. Just click on the “No, thank you. Just cancel my subscription” link to proceed: https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/OPR/OPR_credit_cancel.jsp?lsid=60131259046015698&vid=3&cds_mag_code=OPR&cds_page_id=49826&cds_to_id=no
- Your cancellation will then be processed online. You will get the error message shown below if there are mistakes in the details you submitted.
It is important that before you can do the steps mentioned here, you will be required to log in. There are three ways to log in. They are as follows:
- Through your account number
- Through your email address and ZIP code
- Through your name and mailing address
Using a Cancellation Service
You can also cancel your The Oprah Magazine through CancelWizard. It involves a $35 convenience fee but it will make the process easier than the usual. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the following link http://cancelwizard.com/Canceling-Oprah-Magazine.html
- Find the big “Use Our Cancellation Service” button (as shown below) on the web page that will be loaded after you click on the link in #1. Click on the button.
- The CancelWizard online form will require you to provide your first name, your last name, your email address, and your phone number. On the right side of the form, also indicate if you want to receive SMS to the your phone number, the best time to reach you, and the best method to contact you. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- You will be taken to the following page after step #3. Verify the details you inputted before clicking “Yes” or click “No” if you need to do some changes.
- After step #4, you will be taken to the page, shown below, where you have to enter the details of your “O, The Oprah Magazine” subscription.
- You will be presented with the following screen after the process has been completed. You then have to wait for a CancelWizard staff to contact you within 72 business hours. The staff will process the request further and discuss the payment.
It is important that if you obtained your subscription through a third party or an agency, you will have to process your cancellation with them. Your refund requests will also have to be directed to the agency.